- Home loan interest rate not to be missed.
- Free no obligation consultation
- Find out how much your home is worth
- Free newsletter with tips on home purchasing/Refinancing
- Free 23 page “Home Buyers Guide” which covers buying tips, property checklist and smart saving tips
- Have a choice of lenders
Getting the most from your Home Loan
Whether you are buying your first home, upgrading to your next home, getting into property investment or wanting to refinance and pay off your existing home sooner, we can help you make the right decision, whatever your needs.
- We’ll compare leading banks and other lenders to find the one that is right for you.
- We are Accredited Home Loan experts
What is a Mortgage Broker?
A Mortgage Broker/Credit Adviser is a person who has access to a range of Home loan products through different banks and lending institutions. The Mortgage Broker serves his/her customer, the borrower in accessing the products which best suits their needs and securing a home loan at the most competitive rate.
They will complete all the necessary documentations and apply for the loan on behalf of the customer.
Advantages of using a Broker
- They help you shop around for the best deal
- They will assess your personal circumstances and tailor the option to best suit you
- They will establish a relationship with you and guide you through the process of securing a loan
- Their specialized expertise will help you get the maximum benefit when you are shopping for a home loan
What We Do
We offer a specialised, comprehensive and confidential mortgage broking service at a time and place convenient to you. Our structured, proven SUCCESS Centric Service comprises these 4 essential steps:
Where we work with you to identify: Your immediate finance needs. Your medium and long term finance goals and priorities. What you are ideally seeking from your preferred lending partner.
Our team of analysts then:
Ascertain your borrowing suitability Research appropriate home loan options Shortlist and compare lending options that best suit YOU Document and validate the recommendations.
Follow up Meeting
At our Final Meeting we present our recommendations and proceed to:
Prepare, then submit your loan application Actively manage the application process to ensure that all milestones are met in a timely manner Actively manage the settlement process to ensure that your loan settles on time Initiate our 6 week post-settlement follow up process.
Client for Life
As a Lifetime Client, we guarantee to:
Maintain accurate, up-to-date, confidential records Keep you up to date each month through our client newsletter Encourage you to take advantage of our Annual Home Loan Health Check Service, which is free of charge to existing clients.